Tips To Keep You Partying Hard All Three Days
It’s a three-day party weekend and you don’t want to miss any of it because you are hungover. The party pros of PubClub.com provide these proven tips.
They will keep you partying hard all three days!
While PubClub.com always feels you should live in the moment, it is also important to think ahead with certain things, and one of those things is hangover prevention. If you fail at that, however, you’re going to need a hangover cure.
This article details both because PubClub.com speaks from experience!
MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND HANGOVER PREVENTION TIPS
• Don’t Do Shots Too Early. Sure you can get your “game face” on, but start your drinking slowly and whatever you do, don’t start with shots! Things can only go downhill from that point.
• Don’t Mix Drinks. If you start with one type of liquor, stick with it. Don’t have a vodka drink, then switch to whiskey, for example
• Stick With Beer. You’re going to be drinking for several hours on Super Bowl Sunday and with that volume of alcohol, you’re way better off just sticking to beer the whole time. Of course, with anything, you can over-do it.
• Mix In Water On Occasion. It’s hard to grab some water instead of a beer or cocktail when it’s time to have another drink, but do it on occasion.
• Drink Juices With Alcohol, Not Sweet Mixers. Cheap, sweet mixers are one of the best ways to get a hangover. Having juice with the booze is a far better choice.
• Be Sure To eEat! And do it early, once you get rolling by drinking, you think “oh, I don’t need anything.” You’ll pay for that thought later.
MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND HANGOVER CURES & REMEDIES
• Eat A Banana. If you’re really hurting, eat two bananas.
• Don’t Drink Coffee. It will further dehydrate you. Iced tea, on the other hand is great; drink a gallon of it! (Unsweetened.)
• Eat. Make it something good and hearty. Potatoes are good.
• Keep Hydrating By Taking Liquids. Keep drinking water and/or iced tea or even lemonade.
• Take Some Aspirin Or Tylenol. Or better yet, vitamins.
• Get Out Of Bed, Walk Around, Perhaps Even Do A Light Workout. You need to get the blood pumping in your body.
• Brush Your Teeth. Two or three times if you have to; the sooner you get rid of that “booze breath” the sooner you’ll start to feel better.
• Have A Bloody Mary. If you’re really hurting, it can’t make you feel any worse. And heck, sometimes it actually makes you feel better and you’ll be back sluggin’ em down at the pool party by Noon.
Leave a Reply