Join PubClub.com On Social Media To Says ‘Cheers’ To Vino & An American Holiday
National Wine Day and the chat both take place on Thursday, May 25. Then, of course, it’s Memorial Day Weekend with all those events and activities happening across the USA, including the Indy 500. So we are blending both of those topics in this chat, with a focus on wine.
And by “we” it’s bloggers, social media influencers, musicians and others who join and take part in the chat. And you!
To participate, be on Twitter and at 4:30 (Pacific Time, 7:30 p.m. Eastern time) and type #TheNightlifeChat hashtag into the search box. Be sure and hit “latest” on your desktop or “all on your mobile device.
Then answer the questions with A1., A2, etc., and be sure to include the hashtag #TheNightlifeChat in your responses so your responses show up in the thread.
So grab a glass of your favorite vino and join the chat! Here’s the questions and the times.
#TheNightlifeChat National Wine Day Twitter Chat Questions
(All times Pacific)
• 4:30 p.m. – Welcome to #TheNightlifeChat on #NationalWineDay! Where are you chatting from today/tonite!?
• 4:31 p.m. – Q1.) What’s in your glass right now!? #TheNightlifeChat
• 4:35 p.m. – Q2.) Where is your favorite place to drink wine: home, at a restaurant or bar, a winery…? #TheNightlifeChat
• 4: 40 p.m. – Q3.) Do have a favorite type of wine – Chardonnay, Cab, bubbly…? #TheNightlifeChat
• 4:45 p.m. – Q4.) What are your plans for #MemorialDayWeekend? #TheNightlifeChat
• 4:50 p.m. – Q5). Does wine pair well with Memorial Day or it more of a beer holiday? #TheNightlifeChat
• 4:55 p.m. – BONUS Q: Okay, final thoughts on wine, drinking wine and/or Memorial Day #TheNightlifeChat
• 5 p.m.-???? – Open discussion time (this is often the most fun time of the chat!)