Welcome To The PubClub.com Party Report!
Here’s what’s happing in the Los Angeles South Bay on Super Bowl Sunday in 2019.
Plus, a few other fun things from the PubClub.com Party Report!
The Super Bowl 10K
Few places celebrate Super Bowl Sunday like the South Bay. Simply put, it’s one of the best days of the year for partying and single people. That is in large part because it starts with this fun run up, over and through Redondo Beach ending with the always-lively beer garden. Below is all you need to know about the race and the aforementioned beer garden.
Regarding the weather, here’s the forecast:
Super Bowl Sunday – The Bars
• The Slip. Post (or during!) 10K party. 8:30 a.m.-1 p.m. Food: $4 Small Crispy Fries, $4 Small House Salad, $7 Breakfast Burrito, $7 Hey, Chicken Sandwich, $7 Wings (sweet or hot), $7 Can’t Believe It’s Kale Salad. Drinks: $3. 12oz Michelob Ultra Drafts, $3 Fireball Shots (1oz), $4 Jameson Shots (1oz) $6. 24oz Bud Light Draft, $6. Mango Cart Micheladas, $8 20oz Mega Mimosa
• Sharkeez. Open bar for $39.99.
• Tower 12. Open bar for $49.99. Starts at 3 p.m. This is a heavy New England Patriots bar.
• Standing Room. Ray Dussault of 33 North Promotions is putting this one together and describes it as “the Super Bowl party you’ve always dreamed about” and it has food and drink specials.
• Apigaile. Wings & beer specials and a 10-foot TV.
•OB’s Pub & Grill, El Porto (or North Manhattan Beach for all you newbies). For the NFC Championship, this was one of the official LA Rams bars designated by the team. The Rams cheerleaders were even there, so it stands to reason this will be a major place for Rams fans. PubClub tip: If you want to squeeze into this small bar, be there before Noon and don’t leave.
Sundance Film Festival
Is anybody at Sundance? PubClub is getting the VIP treatment at VIP dinner parties and mixers. Here’s a rundown of what’s happening at Sundance this year. Oh yeah, they show movies too!
BeachLife Festival Full Lineup:
Here it is, and it’s so big I’m calling it the Coachella of the South Bay.
The PubClub Podcast With Soul Cole & The Kevbeaux
COMING SOON!!! Details in a future Party Report. This is going to be reallycool.
Need A Fun Job? Apply To Be This Nightlife Czar Of London!
No kidding; check this out – it’s real!
That’s it for the PubClub Super Bowl Party Report! For local events and features, the home page has links to articles so at one glance you always know what’s happening in town. PubClub also has coverage at events all over the world because this website’s tagline is Where The World Goes To Party!